Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Almost Done!

Things are really coming together and my Etsy shop will FINALLY be opening soon! I know I've been saying that for a long time but moving and other personal issues have been keeping me very distracted. Now my husband and I are settled and I've been super busy making new soap designs, labels, and working on my packaging.

I have been creating new designs to add to my "Slice of" soap line. I'm very excited about these designs because each slice will include a special gift! My "Slice of Morning Ritual" soap smells even better than it looks. I scented it with the mouth-watering fragrance of Cinnamon Mocha Latte -- yummmm!

As part of my "Grand Store Opening", I wanted to have a Sweet Carolina Soaps Myspace account for people to join. I created an account earlier this week and I have been working on the design...until last night when I tried to log in and realized that I had been hacked! All that hard work for nothing, and there is no way for me to log in to save everything because they deleted my account. Go figure.


No comments: