Sunday, June 29, 2008

My First Post!

Hi everyone! I have decided to start a blog to write about my new hobby of soap making, starting up my business on Etsy, and any other random musings I may have.

To tell you a little about myself, my name is Shannon and I live in Charleston, SC with my husband Matt and my dog Lady. I've always been obsessed with bath products and when I found out that I could make them myself at home I knew I had to learn to how to do it. I've been making Melt and Pour soaps for about a month now and I'm already addicted. I learn something new everyday. Once I get my technique down I eventually want to open up a store on Etsy to sell some of my creations (because soap is already beginning to take over my house!).

So, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy and continue to visit my site!!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading your posts. =)

weiwei said...

good
I tell with you use Chinese,this is 好!